Youtube

LUSH Wishlist | NEEEED

Thursday 31 March 2016
You’ve all probably grasped by now that I love LUSH products from my previous posts. I love how they are organically made, being better for your skin and safer to the environment.
I haven’t experimented with a lot of the LUSH skincare or the haircare, which I am in need to get before I leave. Anyone recommend a good hair mask for frizzy hair?
Anyway I have added some things into my basket, ready to buy on pay day and these are some of the things which I want!

I need more stuff for exfoliating and feed thirsty skin as my skin tends to get dehydrated and can become very dry. So this is the wish list I came up with!

H'Suan Wen Hua Hair Treatment | Enzymion Facial Moisturiser |
The Comforter Shower Cream | Bubblegum Lip Scrub | Lip Service Lip Balm

What are your favourite LUSH products?

LUSH WANTS

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.