Youtube

Get to Know Me | Chase

Tuesday 9 February 2016



As you may or may not know, I absolutely love making lists. I just feel so organised when writing them.
So I thought it would be a good idea to make a blog post on getting to know me as many of you don’t know many facts about me and what are my favourite things so I thought this would beneficial to my readers.
I hope you enjoy!


  1. What is your name? Chase Leigh Howard.
2.   When is your birthday? 18th June.
3.       What was the last thing you bought?  4 of the Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lips
4.       How long is your hair? I’d say about half way down my back, is that a good enough description?
5.       What's your best feature? I’d say my eyes.
6.       Do you have any piercings? I have my ears pierced, currently stretching one of them.
7.       Do you have any tattoos? I have one small tattoo on the top of my thigh, hidden underneath my pant line. It is a ribbon to represent Cystic Fibrosis and Crohn’s Disease.
8.       Do you have any pets? I have one Jack Russell called Leo.
9.       Are you left handed or right handed? Right handed.
10.   iOS or Android? IOS all the way, I love my iPhone.
11.   When was your first real holiday? Ermm... I think it was Great Yarmouth.
12.   What's your favourite colour? Sky Blue.
13.   What's your favourite song? Calvin Harris – Under Control.
14.   What's your favourite magazine? Elle or Vogue magazine, for sure.
15.   What's your favourite season? SUMMER!
16.   Are you single? Yes, I have been single all my life. I am a free spirit.
17.   Where do you want to live? I would love to live in Melbourne, Australia. It just looks so nice there.
18.   Do you believe in miracles? Yes, I do believe miracles can happen. Whether it’s just natural explanations and happens rarely.
19.   Do you believe in Soul mates? I believe in soul mates as people can just have a close connection from the moment they meet, sharing the same interests and values.
20.   Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in love at first sight and that people can be breath taken by someone they see at their first sight. Even though I haven’t experienced it myself, I still believe it happens.
21.   Do you believe in yourself? At the moment, I am working on myself so I don’t have a lot of self-belief but I have belief in myself that I will get better in order to make myself a strong, driven person.
22.   Where was the last place you travelled? To my dad’s house to celebrate my gran's birthday but this means out of my hometown, it would be Leeds.
23.   If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would travel to the Maldives or St Barths. Those places look incredible and are paradise.
24.   What's most important in your life? Always taking time for yourself and knowing what path we are taken down, we can always reflect on those and bounce back even stronger. As we must lose to gain. Never give up.
25.   If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? I would hang a world map up on my bedroom wall, throw a dart to the map. And whichever place it landed on, I would visit that place for a year and keep repeating.


What else would you like to know about me?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.