Youtube

Colour Pop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks | LOVEEEE

Friday 26 February 2016











I've always been in love of liquid lipsticks, despite having dry lips which can be risky for liquid lipsticks. The only liquid lipstick I have tried is the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam.
However, I wanted the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits but they go ridiculously quickly out of stock. Honestly, it has been quite frustrating to see that your desirable makeup must-haves keep becoming unavailable.
However, I have been on a quest to find some dupes of the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits and I have found some very similar swatches. These are the Colour Pop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks.
I can’t swatch them next to Kylie’s lipsticks as I don’t own any of Kylie's lipsticks but I will show the swatch pictures which can be found on Kylie Cosmetic’s Instagram. All photos belong to the rightful owner/s and I am not claiming these as my own. These pictures are simply being used for demonstrational purposes.



 I bought 4 of the Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks in the colours:
Lumière 2 - this is a swatch of Posie but I could be proven wrong.
Limbo - this is a near match to 'True Brown K'
Beeper - this represents Dolce K''
Clueless - this is a close swatch to 'Candy K'.


What is your favourite shades from the Kylie Lip Kits?



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.