Youtube

Bronzed Skin? | It's an Essential

Sunday 31 January 2016
I absolutely love bronzed skin. I live for fake tan and I fake tan weekly.
If you do want a blog post on my fake tan collection and which one I like best, please comment below and let me know!
Anyway, today I am talking about bronzed makeup.
Since the contour and highlight trend came around, I just have a living need to apply bronzer when ever I wear makeup, my face doesn’t feel complete.
I use a variety of bronzers, from liquid bronzers, to cream bronzers and I have a couple of powdered bronzers also.

For me, my favourite bronzers of all time are the Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in ‘Almond’, and the ‘Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel Bronzing Makeup Base’. What a mouthful ehy.
These are a necessity for a medium-full coverage bronzed makeup look. Otherwise I will tend to just use ‘Benefit Hoola Bronzer’.
All the products in which I use are below!



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.